The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to set the clock on my 2011 Elise, but it seems the procedure specified in the owner's manual does not work. Does anyone here know how to set the clock of a 2011 Elise?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Put key turn on power but not engine. Press the button behind the steering wheel once or twice, this will change what's being displayed. I forgot which one, so just try another one if one doesn't work. Press the same button and hold until you see the hour side of the clock blinking. Then adjust it with the same button, press and hold again to go to the min.

Good luck

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Put key turn on power but not engine. Press the button behind the steering wheel once or twice, this will change what's being displayed. I forgot which one, so just try another one if one doesn't work. Press the same button and hold until you see the hour side of the clock blinking. Then adjust it with the same button, press and hold again to go to the min.

Good luck
That is the procedure listed in the manual. However, my car has the clock always showing (it's no longer part of the items that you cycle through) so the manual procedure no longer works...

EDIT: Figured it out. Somehow missed this post on my original search: http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/1638149-post5.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts