1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
"I love the smell of Alcantara in the morning..... it smells like....victory!"

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
....I'm imagining Seven covered in oil from a failed attempt to do his own "A" service....

"The horror............................the horror..............":p

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Seven said:
The last time I saw this happen was during my tour of duty in the Mekong Delta. It was hot, humid and dangerous as H E double hockey sticks. I was only 20 so I was naive to politics. I only knew that fighting for my country was what I wanted to do. Charlie always was around somewhere. Foot patrols got more dangerous from day to day because Charlie got more brazen. If I die tomorrow without my Elise on my side then Charlie has won. I hate Charlie. He stinks like booty. Have you ever seen Charlie booty? It can fit in the Elise with no problems. I wish I had me a botty like Charlie. Things are good now since the hospitalization. I don't get too depressed. I do like pizza some times but I can't eat it unless I give Charlie the middle finger first. Up yours Charlie. This for for John Boy and my pizza. I love Elise. Yes I do!

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Seven said:
The best things in life are not free. I think if you earn it then whatever it is that you have is more rewarding. When I was a little kid I saw this little game where you put two nails into a board about 6 inches apart and then you stretch a rubberband across the length. Then you put a blade of grass or one of those things large plant things that looks like a catepillar on top of the rubberband. Then you and your friend can start rubbing the nail heads witha small rock. Presto...you have an instant tug of war and hours of fun. I bet the Elise is even more fun!

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Seven said:
The best time I ever had was when I was 16 and for halloween my friends and I went to an amusement park. We all were from the same high school and were childhood friends. It was fantastic. There were four of us that went that night. The air was cripy cold that night and we rode all the rides, ate hotdogs, played video games, and even won some stupid stuffed animals. Everything was just fantatistic. I felt great because it was the first school night that my parents let me stay out past 9pm. The highlight if the evening was when we met 4 girls from a rival school. They were all cute. I forget all their names except Tori. It was perfection because we all paired off quite nicely. Tori, that name rings in my head today. One reason why I remember that name was because in World History we were learning about the Tories in English Paliament. She had dark hair, light skin, a beautiful nose and a great laugh. I think her dog's name was Elise too. We shared a kiss at the end of the night and I never saw her again. TORI WHERE ARE YOU? I THINK I LOVE YOU!

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Seven said:
will these come in alcantara with a pistol shrimp?
Seven said:
i really don't think the pistol shrimp can do that. if you have ever seen the claw you'll know that it's impossible. however, if you were a little fish facing a pistol shrimp in the elise. that would be a different story.
Seven said:
i want huge wheels that spin. i think they're neato. i'd put it on my bentley if i could afford one.

on that same note, did anyone watch the tv show "rides" last night? they had an enzo on there and the owner changed the wheels on the enzo. went from the f1 style fitment to 4 or 5 bolt pattern and put some fugly chrome wheels on it. such a TRAVESTY.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
From that last one I deduce that they have cable in the facility he's housed in. Cable and internet. Must not be one of the places they highlight on Dateline every now and again.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
I think he is sufferring from Pre-delivery Delerium.

Yikes, I hope they dont let him drive!!!

He will wipe out the entire allocation at the dealership-

Must get H-2 and crush invading foreign forces, they claim they are British, but I know they are hiding Japanese under the hood.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts