The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) Has anyone purchased an Elise in the Racing Green? If so, could you please post a pic?

2) What's the word on stipes? Is it going to be a factory option? If not, does anyone know if anyone's done it to a new elise? If so, what are the costs?

3) Anyone working with Scottsdale Lotus? If so, have you been told where you are in line?

4) Anyone know of any places in Colorado where you can track the car? If so, I'd appreciate either contact info for the track or a breakdown of requirements to track a car there.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I also think it is a BRG car on the Topgear video here. Saw the BRG at Fox Valley and it didn't do much for me ( to each his own).

·
Registered
3,684 Posts

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
I've been working with Dan Caplan with Scottsdale Lotus and have had good experiences.

Originally, I was number 16 and then bumped up to number 14. However, they allowed me to switch my Magentic Blue Elise (#14) with another an Bordeaux Elise that is coming in around the same time. The original waiter for the Bordeaux dropped of the list. The Magnetic Blue car (number 14) has been built (VIN 30757) and has a Touring Package. As far as I know, the Magnetic Blue car is still available but will go for over MSRP or "market price."

Here's a link to a more detailed thread:

http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6439

·
Registered
357 Posts
I also wasn't a big fan of the BRG, stripes would probably improve the look a lot as would biscuit interior but the standard interior that I test drove looked to plain on it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks

for the link to those LRG pics! Now I'm set on that color. I love it. B/c the Elise is so exotic looking, I love the green on it b/c it's not too flashy; plus it just looks so classic in its native color.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts