The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Speaking of shame... the RLS FaceBook page, due to extreme neglect, has only had 19 "Likes". :(

Now is time to change that... I promise to add content, and from time to time I'll even post DISCOUNT codes for people who have liked the page.

I'm also sending out a mass e-mail to invite people, so sorry if you get the message twice.

Here is the link, you know what to do: www.facebook.com/ReallyLightStuff :clap:

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all... feeling better about the neglected page already! :)

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,731 Posts
Thomas... Maybe instead of plugging RLS, you should check some of your group buy threads. Several people have been asking questions and I feel like that might earn you more "likes" than this thread...

Please don't take this the wrong way. I just want to see you succeed!

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good call! I thought I was up to date on them... haven't been getting any e-mail notification...

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey "Me!" - which thread specifically? I'm not seing any open questions...

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,731 Posts
Thanks, I just posted. My notifications weren't working for that thread, I subscribed again with my latest message. Grrr.
No problem! I figured you must have not have been getting notifications since you didn't start it.

Anyhow, when I get off of work I will go and "like" RLS!

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So close to 900! :)
[Ignore the fact that 10% of the likes are from my friends and family members... ;) ]

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Thanks, I just posted. My notifications weren't working for that thread, I subscribed again with my latest message. Grrr.
If you have too many subscribed threads, your notifications (even with PM's) don't work. I don't know what the limit is, but I've encountered the problem before.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts