1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
jeez, drunk, texting, SUV....hope they make an example out of her!:mad:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Is it bad for me to say that too bad she wont' be a nominee for the Darwin award?

·
Registered
791 Posts
Was anyone injured, what an idiot. More and more I'm seeing idiots texting while driving and it's insane.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Was anyone injured, what an idiot. More and more I'm seeing idiots texting while driving and it's insane.
Three people were hurt when Bowen's small SUV veered onto a sidewalk and into a crowd of people in front of a sports bar in Blacksburg around 2 a.m. June 16.
What would the worse she can be charged with?

·
Registered
791 Posts
Oh thanks. I guess it depends how they charge her, it could be as bad as attempted vehicular homicide or maybe as mild as reckless driving.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
I saw the title to this thread and had to open it and make sure it wasn't about me. :D

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
I thought it was going to be a political thread.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
What would the worse she can be charged with?
Oh thanks. I guess it depends how they charge her, it could be as bad as attempted vehicular homicide or maybe as mild as reckless driving.
Did you guys even bother to read the article that was linked?

Mary Elizabeth Bowen, 21, was convicted Wednesday of driving under the influence and three felony counts of maiming while driving under the influence. Three people were hurt when Bowen's small SUV veered onto a sidewalk and into a crowd of people in front of a sports bar in Blacksburg around 2 a.m. June 16

I highlighted the appropriate sections. Typical case of Virginia Tech student driving drunk and hitting a bunch of other (probably drunk) Virginia Tech students waiting to get into the bar (at 2 AM) on a Friday night...

·
Registered
582 Posts
FAIL

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimMullen
I highlighted the appropriate sections. Typical case of Virginia Tech student driving drunk and hitting a bunch of other (probably drunk) Virginia Tech students waiting to get into the bar (at 2 AM) on a Friday night...[/QUOTE]

Does it matter that they are VT students and/or former students?

This could happen anywhere, and probably already has, several times

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
i love it - i want to marry this chick.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts