The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made it all the way home yesterday with out any rain (looks like someome was looking out for me). I could not take pick yesterday, because after the wife and kids got there ride it was dark. So I took some inbetween the showers today. :nanner: I love this car, like noother I have owned, the only thing that comes close is my 89 Mustang vert (with many, many mods) set up so for SCCA that comes through here once a month.

So Here are the pics, tell me what you think.:wave:

PS
I have talked to the Lotus Dealer and ordered the rare Bandit Package!! So my wip antina and cb will be in soon, also comes with a large gold Lotus sticker for the front!!! Ha Ha Ha !!!!!!rotfl

I love the colors and would not change a thing (YET)

Attachments

·
Registered
531 Posts
Congrats, It looks awesome! :up:

·
Registered
817 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to the addiction!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Looks great! What is the Bandit package?

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just a Joke! Don't you rember the 76, 78, and 79 Trans Am''s, you know Black and Gold with the Big Bird on the hood.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Just a Joke! Don't you rember the 76, 78, and 79 Trans Am''s, you know Black and Gold with the Big Bird on the hood.

:panic: You got me!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
By the way I was born in 1978. :p

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can anyone tell me how many of the 72D's came to the US? If so let me know or point me in the direction of info.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Your car seems a little out of place judging by the other steeds in the stable, El Camino, Dump truck, Fatbug,... but it sure is sweet. Please don't compare it to an 89 Mustang Convertible pbbbleaase. Congrats on an awesome purchase and welcome to the club!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
that is one sexy bitch.

i like the interior most of all... awful nifty

good luck with it!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts