Registered
7,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exciting news guys.

In January 2011 we had the great fortune to grace our garage with this beauty:

DSC_0027wb.jpg

DSC_0008ccw.jpg

IMG_0301.JPG

A bit over a year ago I let her go to a fine fellow in Florida who has a lot more mechanical ability than I. This gave us room to bring the Evora home.

Circumstances changed, and yesterday he gave us that "right to first refusal" we'd agreed on. I could find no way to resist, have leased an indoor storage space for the track prepped Elise just a couple miles away where the trailer is kept.

Will be a few weeks before we get it all worked out and she returns to our garage. He has done quite a few things to sort her out further mechanically. The interior is likely unrivaled anywhere. We are so blessed to have her coming back to us again!

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Nice. I like the Europa, especially with the biscuit interior. I'm glad it went to a good home and is going back to the same.

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
Congrats - the interior looks amazing, it's design has aged well.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Congrats! I'm not gonna sugar coat it - that car looks f**king mint! Wow.

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
Awesome - congrats. That was the cleanest Europa I'd ever seen when you originally bought it. Nice collection!

·
Illegal Alien
4,971 Posts
Congradulations and welcome home. I thought the Evora would fill a dream, but i find myself still looking for a JPS Europa

·
Registered
7,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just a couple quick snaps. Got her back here Tuesday. About an hour's drive last evening. Nothing handles so quick, so easy.

DSC00178w.jpg

DSC00182w.jpg

·
Registered
902 Posts
Great story, and AWESOME car! Congrats!

·
Registered
7,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And they were well worth catching!

·
Registered
276 Posts
That's the most beautiful Europa I've ever seen! Thanks for the pics.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts