The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
In. Looks like I was charged shipping as well. Is that correct?
Yes, yours included shipping - our mistake with our website. Sorry. That will be removed. You have been only been preauthorized. We have not yet charged anyone.

We have received almost enough orders. Our next step will be to share the final design with those of you who have preordered. You then get one last chance to stay in or cancel. I'm confident you guys will be pleased.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
We have received enough deposits to proceed! Thank you.

Details including image/drawing have been sent out via email to all deposit holders. We will keep taking deposits for one more week for folks have not gotten in yet. You will save by placing your $50 deposit now: HERE

·
Supporting Vendor
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Slow but steady. We have been getting parts from this next design phase coming in now. I hope to be testing in the next 2-3 weeks. :up:

·
Supporting Vendor
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Our machine shop is working hard to get us the parts this week. I hope to start testing on the street this week and on track next week.

Happy Holidays!

·
Supporting Vendor
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Parts are coming in. We should be able to assemble the shiftR111 today. We're planning on street & track testing this week & next. :shift:

Attachments

·
user /tron
880 Posts
Any ideas/plans to accomodate mounting the buttons, TC switch, etc to run this without the console? Looks like a simple bracket off the front would be simple enough.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Any ideas/plans to accomodate mounting the buttons, TC switch, etc to run this without the console? Looks like a simple bracket off the front would be simple enough.
Yes, it will really be that simple. We'll design it once this proto is in the car and functioning properly.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
shiftR111 prototype is in our car. We will test on the road and then on track, later this week. It feels great. The stock center console fits over the top. We will design a bracket to hold buttons for folks who want to run it exposed. Here is a pic...

Attachments

·
Nein Kinder
1,568 Posts
@shinoo - I originally saw model compatibility for the new shifter as 2004 and later Elise/Exige, but now I see that plus "Coming soon: S3 Elise/Exige & Evora" on your web site. What are the different requirements for an S2 vs S3 shifter for an Elise? I thought they tried to improve the shifter from S2 to S3, but it still mounts to the same tub and actuates the same transmission.

Glen

21 - 40 of 64 Posts