The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Does sector111 sell these to? Are the black/gold versions still available or have you moved to new colours? Cheers!

·
Supporting Vendor
4,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Does sector111 sell these to? Are the black/gold versions still available or have you moved to new colours? Cheers!
No, you can get them on our website. Yes, we still have a few black/gold ones left. Get 'em: HERE

·
Saffron Yellow is Lighter
1,259 Posts
Ed,

Yes, the heavier spring was a new development that improves the center return action when in neutral. It also helps dampen the throw and makes an ever-so-slight improvement in feel. Some clients who have tried it in my Elise at WCLM could feel the difference and others could not. I liked it so we had a batch of them made. We are sending out for free when a shiftR111 owner buys anything from our website - otherwise they are available for a penny + shipping: HERE

This spring will be standard on all shiftR111s that are ordered from here on out. A bit of kaizen thanks to feedback from clients. Domo arigato!

@shinoo

I ordered the shiftR111 in November of 2018. I have it installed and am now working on getting my carbon fiber center console to better clear.

However my spring centers from 5th-6th gate fine. But from 1st-2nd gate when you let go it stays 1/2 way between the 1-2 gate and 3-4 gate. Is there any even heavier spring or adjustment so the 1st-2nd gate in neutral will return to the center gate fully?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts