The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Shinoo, will this beautiful shifter improve the sometimes problematic issue of selecting reverse with the OEM shifter and LETSLA/111 cable combinations?
I'm not familiar with that issue. We are currently running the LETSLA(set to smallest throw reduction) with our cables and the shiftR111. It works well. Our reverse lock-out does not require much effort to engage.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Shinoo, the longest throw setting on the LETSLA is equivalent to stock, per the LETSLA installation guide. So when you say "smallest throw reduction", do you mean the longest throw setting, or one notch shorter than the longest throw?

I have the ShiftR111, I'm just waiting on the couple stock parts I need (lost in customs, apparently).

TIA, -Ed

·
Supporting Vendor
4,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Shinoo, the longest throw setting on the LETSLA is equivalent to stock, per the LETSLA installation guide. So when you say "smallest throw reduction", do you mean the longest throw setting, or one notch shorter than the longest throw?

I have the ShiftR111, I'm just waiting on the couple stock parts I need (lost in customs, apparently).

TIA, -Ed
We set ours at the longest throw setting and I liked it best. It feels a bit shorter but I have not measured to see if that is the case. The additional effort required for the shorter throws were not to my liking. I'm really happy with the LETSLA setting we are using.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts