The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Good one! Almost as bad as the trendy kale..............(maybe worse though).......

·
Premium Member
6,351 Posts
Or the ironic term "plate readers"

·
Registered
270 Posts
Funny I met someone with a Sto and Stow on their Jaguar last weekend, so I emailed and asked for one for an Evora and they said they had one in development and it would be available soon. I guess they were working with you!

Looking forward to getting one myself - I have a tow-hook mount now, but it's a bit of a hassle to put it back on all the time.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Funny I met someone with a Sto and Stow on their Jaguar last weekend, so I emailed and asked for one for an Evora and they said they had one in development and it would be available soon. I guess they were working with you!

Looking forward to getting one myself - I have a tow-hook mount now, but it's a bit of a hassle to put it back on all the time.
I’m all set in the 400... the jury is out if the same will work on the first gen.

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Uri sent me an email a week and a half ago stating they'd have the S1 model available at the same time they put the 4xx series up. So I guess the middle bolt distance is different between the 2.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I went to shop and used my 14 Evora as a model for the S1. The Sto n Show looks great and is really practical. The owners of the shop are amazing and such nice people. I'm glad I got it done. They custom fit one for our S1 cars. Got it done in about 45 minutes.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I hope it works out for everyone... sadly I can also confirm it takes a bottom out well... my friends driveway had a steep entrance that I took once before slowly... god that sound is awful on so many levels.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
I want to order but not sure it would come out enough to clear my splitter? Wonder if arms could be made longer?

21 - 40 of 43 Posts