The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Asst. Helmet Tester
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met a buddy for breakfast last weekend. I was in the Evora and he was on a motorcycle. After we ate, he followed me for maybe a mile or two through a few stop lights and confirmed that the great gurgling sound on the rev down is often accompanied by a blue flame of about 6 or 8 inches out of the exhaust.

I have a flowmaster exhaust on it, but performance wise, it's otherwise stock and NA.

I'm now thinking of mounting a Gopro back there and driving around trying to catch it in action!

·
Wow Such Admin
6,932 Posts
It does look pretty awesome. Although I had to be at pretty high revs for it to do it. I could pretty much do it on command though.

·
Asst. Helmet Tester
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Doge, I immediately thought of your avatar when I posted this.

Yes, I do still have the cat, and as far as I know, it should pass CA smog. I guess we'll see in a few years though.

·
Wow Such Admin
6,932 Posts
Doge, I immediately thought of your avatar when I posted this.

Yes, I do still have the cat, and as far as I know, it should pass CA smog. I guess we'll see in a few years though.
Surprised yours does it with the cat in place. I was bored one night and stuck the gopro on the back of the car and went out and did some high rpm pulls and finally caught it on camera.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts