Votes: 37 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 58 61.1%
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May avatar is borderline "not work safe". Shall I remove it? Please vote.

There is a user option to block out ALL avatars.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
"not work safe"

If they are supposed to be working your avatar shouldn't matter. Hey, the 1st guy that voted no "Get to WORK!"... No????

"You are FIRED!!!!!!!"

:)

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
did you make that avater? I see lots of guys on lots of forums that have it.

If yes then i say keep it because it's sweet and it's yours. If not i say get rid of it because it's not original anyway.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I'm in a text only world at work, so everything's work friendly :)

Then, I can go home, and get hypnotised by your avatar :) Don't change it !!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Huggy,

Your avitar has almost got me fired at work.... I can no longer view elise talk from work because a co worker walked by and saw the bouncing boobies, they then complained to my boss, who then told her boss, you get the idea.....

So, keep that in mind.. I would have never made any comment if it were not for this thread.... I might, still, after all of this, view elise talk from work if your avitar was not lerking on a thread as I scroll down to read it.. let me know!

Adam

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Officially, looking at non-work related websites at work is not work safe. :no:

The bouncing boobies just make it easier to get caught.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I will have to study this further before giving my opinion

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
how can a passer by even spot them... err... uhh.. it? It took me a few seconds to decipher what was going on the first time I saw it. Can't imagine walking by and taking offense.

Maybe that girl just has a nervous tic that causes her to flex. Might be a disability. We shouldn't make fun of the differently abled. ;)

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
How about 1FASTMX5's avatar? It scares small children... :)

I like Huggy's avatar but understand why people would be offended by it. I kind find it hypnotic... :drool:

·
Registered
758 Posts
Lotus Fury said:
How about 1FASTMX5's avatar? It scares small children... :)

I like Huggy's avatar but understand why people would be offended by it. I kind find it hypnotic... :drool:
1FASTMX5 wins the Best Avatar Award :D

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
the avatars on this forum are tame compared to many forums. There is an option in user option menu to not view avatars in posts, which may help those who are concerned about viewing at work....

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
zOOmz said:
My boss knows what sites we go to and as long as it doesn't interfere with our projects and deadlines, and was work viewable, it was condoned. ...clear up until by unlucky timing, our manager was walking by my cube and spotted the boobs. Now it has spoiled it for us, unfortunately. It would be helpful to be able to place people with non-safe 4work avatars on our ignore list, but that feature appears to be unavailable here. That would solve the problem, as you would be able to safely scroll through posts.

Just a thought.

z
If you check the settings in your profile, there is an option to turn avatars off.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts