The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should i buy this or not?
Im looking for a lotus and seen this on autotrader . i dont mind flying there to ohio and driving it back to florida but i just want to make sure if its a good buy before shelling out money. do u guys think this looks like a fair price and does anyone live close to this dealership that can check it out for me and gimme a thumbs up or down on this elise plz?

Seller Info - Beckford Auto Sales
1-866-749-3675
29615 Lakeland Blvd
Wickliffe, OH 44092

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=32818&endYear=2013&modelCode1=LOTELISE&sortBy=derivedpriceASC&startYear=1981&makeCode1=LOTUS&searchRadius=0&listingId=319494976&Log=0

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Should i buy this or not?
Im looking for a lotus and seen this on autotrader . i dont mind flying there to ohio and driving it back to florida but i just want to make sure if its a good buy before shelling out money. do u guys think this looks like a fair price and does anyone live close to this dealership that can check it out for me and gimme a thumbs up or down on this elise plz?

Seller Info - Beckford Auto Sales
1-866-749-3675
29615 Lakeland Blvd
Wickliffe, OH 44092

Cars for Sale: 2005 Lotus Elise in Wickliffe, OH 44092: Convertible Details - 319494976 - AutoTrader.com
Personally I think it's overpriced given the year and mileage.

San

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Welp... it HAZ ben "kep inside - no dants" ... so eye em shure its juss grate!

OK but seriously, I am pretty certain this thing has been on the market for a long time - I remember being amused by that seller description myself... and I bought my car back in May so... its been hanging out there for a while.

Also - I thought I saw someone else asking about this car in another thread, and someone *had* seen it, and wasn't impressed. Good luck finding your car!

-Matt

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i called a asked for info and he kept telling me he has another call so he answered it and seems like he had both phones to his ear. he told me he wouldnt email me any pictures or info and i have to come up from florida and see it myself. then he called me back like 10times right after he hung up on me the first time. lol retared . love how the description of the car states "kep inside, no dants". def not buying this ****

1 - 6 of 6 Posts