The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Looks about right to me. maybe a bit of a gap at the top. they can be adjusted a bit by loosening the hex bolts and pushing them back.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So they don't fit behind those tabs / lip? If so, that's fine (and I won't obsess over it).

·
Registered
216 Posts
Buy a difflow diffuser and when you change it out adjust the two brackets that hold those mesh grills. Maybe an exhaust swap at the same time :)

There are two brakes that can be adjusted to close that gap; mine looked like this before I adjusted them.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
eh.. it's not the best fit but about right with Lotus' standards.

I adjusted mine after I put in the Difflow.. and even then there's still a slight gap.. not very noticeable though, unlike in the OP's snapshot, which is pretty ugly.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Buy a difflow diffuser and when you change it out adjust the two brackets that hold those mesh grills. Maybe an exhaust swap at the same time :)
I'm thinking my first big upgrade will be a new exhaust. Leaning toward Larini right now, but we'll see...

·
Registered
274 Posts
I'm thinking my first big upgrade will be a new exhaust. Leaning toward Larini right now, but we'll see...
Loving my Larini.....go for it!

·
Registered
240 Posts

I upgraded to the stage 2 exhaust with the blue tips, and I am very happy with the sound. Lani is also a gret choice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts