The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Came across this evora 400 with under 8k miles. I asked for pics of the front spoiler and I got these pics.

Would you pass or still consider it? Any other pics should ask for? I know the questios may sound silly but this will be my first Evora.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2011 Evora, Persian Blue, 6-speed
550 Posts
Looks good to me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,440 Posts
It's pretty normal for any Evora that's seen actual use. Can't always take those driveways/curbs at .0001 MPH at 45 degree angles.

·
Maniacal Motorist
86 Posts
With some driveways, just get used to it. FWIW, there are a few suppliers of thin plastic splitter elements that can be used as a sacrificial surface if you want to prevent further damage. Give a Play-Doh a shout! He makes awesome stuff, far beyond just the functional kind.

·
Registered
568 Posts
For me it’s the parking curbs. Doh.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Parking blocks - no concern. As long as the rest of the car checks out u should be good!

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
For $400 you can buy this aluminum splitter from GRP Racing which will cover those scratches and protect car. Easy installs in less than 30 minutes and worst case you could replace it every couple years. But I have had mine for over 4k miles and it still looks great and if it does get a scratch a black sharpie fixes it right up

·
Registered
243 Posts
If no alignment issue with the bumper, it’s normal. Just let it be, you’ll have more scratches if you plan to use the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts