·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's sort of like forum clutter.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Honestly I thought they were all silly looking and not that I would know what it is, but I surely didn't feel they had the true lotus spirit.

·
Illegal Alien
5,308 Posts
They are part of the history

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I liked them all better the first time....when they were called Lamborghini Gallardos....

:)

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
History??!! Go to any library in Munich and you'll find blank pages in history books from 1939 to 1945! Nothing usual happened!!! rotfl

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh, and history is written by the victors and Bahar lost. ;)

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Seriously, I'm indifferent one way or another. I just thought it looked a little cluttered. Like defunct forum for a defunct car. Maybe we should tuck this under a "Wall of Shame" forum. :)

·
Registered
7,353 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts
I don't think they are history because they never went into production. However I think having actual models that we're available would be more appropriate.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
Closing down forums dedicated to them isn't erasing history, it's organizing discussion around cars that are or have actually been produced. Maybe merge them into a "Bahar's Follies" or simply Paris Five Concepts forum or something for longevity.

·
Illegal Alien
5,308 Posts
yes, and lets keep them there

:)

preferably in a dusty box, in a hidden closet, in a forgotten warehouse, under a tarp.
OK, OK and I agree lock the box and throw away the key

·
Registered
412 Posts
The domain name here is "lotustalk.com" right? :thwack:

We talked about those Bahar cars a lot, didn't we? :confused:

:evil:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts