The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
I am nothing but amazed by BOE and Phil and his teams customer service! In December of 2013 I ordered a TVS supercharger kit from another vendor. I got nothing but excuses from that vendor and no real answers. I would ask "when is the kit going to ship" I would get either "soon" or "kits should ship out in about a week" Fast forward to March 2014 after getting dis-satisfied by words like soon and should. I decided to cancel my order for a TVS kit and talk to Phil and company at BOE. Once I emailed them at BOE I almost got instant response. I quickly decided to go for the REV400 kit after I got good customer service from the guys at BOE.

The people at BOE were amazing during the process. If a delay occurred they let me know. The other company did not. They even let me know of hic-ups during shipping!
Once the kit arrived I carefully unpacked and inspected each part. The Rev400 kit looks amazing! Each part looks very well engineered and well machined, Its not a kit full of junk parts that will just work but its a kit that will go in smoothly and work great. I will be putting the kit in some time in late May. More to come.

:up:

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Its an older thread, but...

Thanks Phil.

He emailed me off the ledger again today, and now I get to play with my car tonight!

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
You're welcome sir! :up:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Phil
What is the best way to contact you, tried to reach you through PM and mail
But No luck
Any fax number or any IM ?

·
...call me a space cowboy
252 Posts
Class Act

I too have had several great experiences with the BOE staff and Phil. Recently, I dropped a valve at the track and after dropping it off in humid KC, Phil and his crew completed the engine swap as well as some needed upgrades. Through this process, I learned much from Phil's extensive 2ZZ-GE and track knowledge and I am thoroughly pleased with the results of his work efforts. I haven't stopped "Grinning" since I drove her home. :bow:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts