The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Pittsburgh/tri-state Lotus owners.

I've been a regular attendee at Pittsburgh Cars and Coffee for many years now and have noticed very few Lotus attending. Have people moved or sold their Lotus? I know it's already the middle of September. But, I feel like I know fewer and fewer Lotus members in the area. Also, I have spotted a few cars on occasion that I've never seen before, or met the owners.

Eventually would like to plan a few meets and cruises. Possibly with what's left in the season and hopefully more next year. Why not get together with fellow owners?

If you are in the area please comment. New and Old Lotus owners or previous owners.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello fellow Pittsburgh/tri-state Lotus owners.

I've been a regular attendee at Pittsburgh Cars and Coffee for many years now and have noticed very few Lotus attending. Have people moved or sold their Lotus? I know it's already the middle of September. But, I feel like I know fewer and fewer Lotus members in the area. Also, I have spotted a few cars on occasion that I've never seen before, or met the owners.

Eventually would like to plan a few meets and cruises. Possibly with what's left in the season and hopefully more next year. Why not get together with fellow owners?

If you are in the area please comment. New and Old Lotus owners or previous owners.
theres a bunch of us in Columbus

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
I am 35 miles east of Pittsburgh. I have seen two other lotus cars in my area. Not much going on in the Lotus community so I hang out at Porsche events. I am interested in seeing how many people respond to your post.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts