The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all,

In a similar style to the 'booty' thread, I'm after inspiration for an aftermarket exhaust. My custom system needs a bit of welding so I'm thinking of changing. I'm partial to the BSK twin stacked pipe over one side for some strange reason...I'll start things off anyway

Mine

The BSK

·
Registered
2,867 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
not trying to be a party pooper or anything, but it looks expensive... for absolutely 0 reason or gains

adding bends & extra piping helps nothing, unless you guys are going for looks only?

:shrug:

BSK offers some pretty cool stuff, but i'm not sure this is 1 of those things

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No pooping of party at all...fair point. I guess without dyno figures we wouldn't know but I can't see it robbing power as that car is a Tsukuba time attack car. I might look at getting one built to that style instead.

Any other pics guys?

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
No pooping of party at all...fair point. I guess without dyno figures we wouldn't know but I can't see it robbing power as that car is a Tsukuba time attack car. I might look at getting one built to that style instead.

Any other pics guys?

know any good fabrication shops near you?

get one custom made to the specs you want...

·
Registered
712 Posts
I've been casually looking for a rebuildable muffler. If I can find one, then I'll have my exhaust custom made. Finding this unicorn of a muffler isn't easy though.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Better to see from the side

·
Registered
421 Posts
Better to see from the side
You're one of a lucky handful of people that got that exhaust, 2bular doesn't make it any more. I had that as well, it's an awesome looking exhaust, but it was too loud for me. I've now got a BOE silent touch, and had a nice tip welded to the end of it, I'm very happy with it.

Also, Semper Fi, I'm a former. :up:

Keep the pics coming! Exhaust is fun!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Ok, I'll bite. 4" Perrin - Slash-cut exhaust tips welded onto Larini SE muffler

Semper Fi, Devil Dogs!

·
Elise newb
342 Posts
142000Y is $1300US today... Maybe you added a zero in...

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Google recognizes it as Chinese RMB for some reason. It's better to Google using "JPY" or "Yen" to "USD"

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts