The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
I anticipate a lot of extremely creative choices like "LOTUS" or "ELISE" . :rolleyes:

I find it hilarious seeing cars that are debadged and the owner personalizes the license plate with what the badge previously said - but now with the added bonus of an annual fee.

Reactions: glb

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yo CRX....they can afford it. That's why they're called Vanity Plates. Me? I'd rather advertise for the UCF Knights. Go Knights!

·
Administrator
1,543 Posts
$30 a year BFD lol

Reactions: darkSol

·
Registered
7,130 Posts

Reactions: mattjk and Kubera

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yo CRX....they can afford it. That's why they're called Vanity Plates. Me? I'd rather advertise for the UCF Knights. Go Knights!
You may have missed the point... it's not the money, it's the idiocy of removing something that's on the car and then paying an annual fee for something that was already on the car.

Thankful, the plates posted are much better than the typical car enthusiast plates.

·
Registered
339 Posts

But then again, most of (all) these have been posted before: here

Cheers.

Reactions: Kubera

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yo CRX - I stand corrected - you are right - why spend the time doing such removal work - but then some people might want (To quote the Who from Quadrophenia) to get 'that even tanned look on my face' - thinking a smooth clean surface looks better - or maybe the car weighs less that way

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
You may have missed the point... it's not the money, it's the idiocy of removing something that's on the car and then paying an annual fee for something that was already on the car.

Thankful, the plates posted are much better than the typical car enthusiast plates.
Agreed... does seem redundant.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Same as my avatar.. I went for a usual description of the color choices and... Hopefully I want to christen a new "action". As in "O Skitle is that thing fast or what!?"

·
Administrator
1,543 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,855 Posts
One should assume that after over 15 yrs, this might have been covered already.

Religious issue with searching?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts