The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys... i promised to make a thread of some of the things that the car had done by MOTORSPORTS in st Charles.. Dennis (owner) was very helpful and his workers know these cars inside out. i trusted them with all of the custom worked and it came out awesome. well here are some of the few things that i did... there will be more but not yet

turn signal delete-
fill in bumper line-
put grill mesh on the front ---- the top vents, scoops and back lid will get done next week.

side skirts-
front splitter ( HighLine tuning )

also wrapped up center console in leather - looks amazing!! ( yellow99 did this mod )

all pics were taken with my phone... sorry for the quality ;)
will keep the thread updated once everything gets done.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i bought philips DRL LED that i had installed there. i am not entirely happy with placement... but until i find something more flexible these will do :)

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Looks great. Have Dennis tell you about the brawl he almost got into at softball last week.

You didn't do the Exige style side vents?

Did you do the rear clam stuff like mine (strake fin delete, seam shave)?

Oh, and did you get all that sh*t out of your trunk!? :)

BTW, you missed a REALLY good drive today! :)

·
Registered
5,411 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks great. Have Dennis tell you about the brawl he almost got into at softball last week.

You didn't do the Exige style side vents?

Did you do the rear clam stuff like mine (strake fin delete, seam shave)?

Oh, and did you get all that sh*t out of your trunk!? :)

BTW, you missed a REALLY good drive today! :)
lol..... yes he told me... he was limping at the office cause he said it hurt rotfl

and i will get those exige style side vents.. but he can't do it yet.
i took it back there today. :) to get some stuff fixed .

as far as the rear clam... i will not be doing that... it would cost me too much:(

- all that sh%t is out.. :) and now its all clean i can fit a baby in there... (don't worry, he can pull the little string to get out :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Looks good, Marius. Are you planning on coming out to portillo's on Tuesday nights? There is also the Plainfield show on Tuesday's too. Tomorrow is suppose to be awesome weather, so I'm going to try to rally up the guys and hit portillo's and maybe catch the end of the Plainfield show.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks good, Marius. Are you planning on coming out to portillo's on Tuesday nights? There is also the Plainfield show on Tuesday's too. Tomorrow is suppose to be awesome weather, so I'm going to try to rally up the guys and hit portillo's and maybe catch the end of the Plainfield show.
I will try... :) what time?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Marius/Pooter..I started the Portillos gathering a year back on Chicago Garage, but I had my daughter today and will not be present tomorrow and thus won't be posting about it on TCG, but I know others have continued the tradition when I cannot like TBone on TCG.

·
Back to the Future, again
6,154 Posts
funny... i said the same thing... i might switch them :)
Actually, I like it like that. Looks cool. That's why I also like the OEM round type lights. It makes the smile more friendly instead of menacing.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts