Banned
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who are you?
Post your mug!

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
Two threads for this is a little creepy. Show up to a local event and meet everyone in your area in person.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Wow...everyone really is pretty shy on here.
It actually is a pretty great post...always nice to put a face to all the good friends (and adversaries...LOL) that we interact with on a daily basis here.

Hell...I'll help you out here Mike...perhaps if I post, others will follow suit. It's really no big deal.

After decades of Lotusing and being an Esprit nut, many of you already know me and if not, have seen me in the recent "Esprits Tour SF" video. I won't say who the other two people are (I'll leave it up to them although one of them did post a partial pic earlier to help you out), but here is a recent picture of me taken about three weeks ago with two of my close Lotus buddies.

Attachments

·
Banned
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank You very much.

I wont forget your face.

·
Super Moderator
4,184 Posts
Oops...forgot to say that I'm the Japanese guy in the middle...and yes, as others would agree, it is real.
And I'm the all American guy in the red shirt BWAHAHAHA!

Except for the botox, hairpiece, dentures, artificial leg, pacemaker, and, and... it's really ME!:facepalm

We're all brothers in the Lotus Esprit clan, yes?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Two threads for this is a little creepy. Show up to a local event and meet everyone in your area in person.
+1
Pretty creepy, Mike.
It's generally considered poor manners to ask for pics without even showing your own first.

·
Banned
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
+1
Pretty creepy, Mike.
It's generally considered poor manners to ask for pics without even showing your own first.
What!!?

·
Banned
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lol.

·
shay2nak
25,133 Posts
oh sh*t ahaha

my pic is my avatar

1 - 20 of 42 Posts