The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edmunds Inside Line (USA) has opened the online voting for the 2009 Inside Line Readers’ Most Wanted Awards. The Lotus Elise and Lotus Exige are voting options in several categories, so show Edmunds your support for Lotus!

From Edmunds Inside Line:

Put down the Funyuns, Junior. Today you matter. Welcome to the second annual Inside Line Readers’ Most Wanted Awards. But we need your help. We need you to vote for the cars, trucks, SUVs and minivans you think are the best. You can do that, can’t you? Sure you can.

Unlike the Inside Line Editors’ Most Wanted Awards, which awards only a handful of vehicles each year, the 2009 Inside Line Readers’ Most Wanted Awards ballot includes 15 categories organized according to vehicle type and price range. So get voting; just don’t forget to wash down those deep-fried hunks of fat with some diet soda.

Only 2009 model-year vehicles are included in the voting, because it’s 2009, and price classifications are based on base MSRP, whether under or over $30,000. The Best Concept Car category of course has no price restriction, because, well, they’re concept cars. You should also note that the awards are given to the specific trim level listed. The Ford Mustang is the Ford Mustang, while the Ford Shelby Mustang GT500 is the Ford Shelby Mustang GT500.

That’s it. Have fun. And check back on June 8 to see the results.

Click here to vote and show your support for Lotus!

·
Registered
965 Posts
M3 + Acura MDX (Family's DD SUV) + Uncles Elise = Win. Thanks for letting everyone know about the Poll, hope the Elise/Exige wins!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
We should all either pick the Elise or Exige to maximize the Lotus presence.

I did mine for the Elise already - In the "Why" section I wrote:

THE most perfectly conceived and executed, exotic, reliable, affordable, PURE sports car ever built. Everything else is just a WANNABE!

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
even if every lotus owner in the world voted... we wouldn't sway the results that much... but I put in my votes :D

·
Registered
488 Posts
Weird how Lotus doesn't appear in the luxury categories.

·
Registered
531 Posts
We should all either pick the Elise or Exige to maximize the Lotus presence.

I did mine for the Elise already - In the "Why" section I wrote:

THE most perfectly conceived and executed, exotic, reliable, affordable, PURE sports car ever built. Everything else is just a WANNABE!
+1

I voted for the Elise every time! :D

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I dood it and chose Elise for all

1 - 16 of 16 Posts