The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
cant we all just get along? lol Mike and Rob your cars make the picture worth posting.

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
It's amazing how much bigger the Sky/Solstice is than the Elise (or Miata for that matter), and has even less trunk space!

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
whats with all the sponsor posts? that would bother me! pics look nice!

when are you coming to an auto x?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rob,

My car is a daily driver.not to sure I want to Auto X it, but I love seeing you guys kick butt out there. And yea the SKY looks like a full size sedan next to the Lotus

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If your not a member when you look at our forum you see tons of Sponsor posts. When you log in it looks just like this forum all member posts with no crap .

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
i think your losing so much of your car and what it offers if you dont race it. enjoy it! love it, race it!

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
i reg and tried to post, but it doesnt seem to stick...

·
Registered
317 Posts
Someone over there asked, "Who would win the 1/4 mile? Or come over the line on a twisty track?"

I didn't have the heart to reply.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
IMO, the Saturn Sky is the coolest car GM sells today other than the Vette (which is always for sale :)). I'm really digging that we get the Opel GT back!

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
i think the sky is a fun car with nice looks. its nice to see gm market such a car given the small segment...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't make any claims of my SKY. I like cars period.

Lotus is a great car company since for-ever.

I do agree the only 3 cars that have hope for GM are the Vette, Sol, and SKY

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
also keep in mind that 95% of Kappa owners did not buy the car for performance.

So people will ask crazy questions! Like a person who wanted to know if the SKY could school an STI.

Thats not even a real question to most of you here .

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,639 Posts
When I hit the lottery I'm gonna build a Sky with the new ZR1's engine in it. 3000 lbs and 650 bhp.:D:nanner::shift:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
IMO, the Saturn Sky is the coolest car GM sells today other than the Vette (which is always for sale :)). I'm really digging that we get the Opel GT back!
In the new global platform sharing world of GM, Saturn recieved the Astra and Aura. They returned the favor with the Sky. The Sky came first and was rebadged to an Opel GT.

As for GM, having been in a lot of GM cars as of recent, I am starting to prefer them over the foreign cars I always buy. I just drove a Malibu over the weekend and it felt much better than the C230k I was driving the week before. Really.

If GM built a 2+2 rwd 4 cylinder turbo coupe, I would be in the market. They are close!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts