2,875 Posts
will work:

won't work:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
2+2:wallbang::wallbang:
haha.

Well, that guy looks too big for almost ANY 2+2.
(doesn't look like he'd fit in my 300zx either, that' for sure)

what really matters is if you can stick a couple chicks in the back, then you're golden. :nanner:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Evora forum? Seriously?
Sure, why not? 6,500 people visited it in it's first month so there is a demand for such a forum and it was requested by several deposit holders that I start it up for them!

haha.

That's me and at 5'10" and 17.5st (erm, 105kgs, 230lb) I need to go on a diet and I won't fit in the back of many cars, 911's are a no go too!

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,619 Posts
We already have an Evora forum right here on LotusTalk.

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,619 Posts
Our beloved Krypton Green doesn't seem to be in the color line up, that does not help in selling us on this car!!! :mad:
It in the bottom right corner of the color chart. You can even see that it says Krypton Green.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sure, why not? 6,500 people visited it in it's first month so there is a demand for such a forum and it was requested by several deposit holders that I start it up for them!
Since July 31, there are now 225 registered members and 664 forum posts. Not bad for a month an a half.

It also reminds me of Elisetalk circa 2003/2004. Not to mention, I don't think as many people on Lotustalk are really interested in the Evora.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
haha.

(doesn't look like he'd fit in my 300zx either, that' for sure)

what really matters is if you can stick a couple chicks in the back, then you're golden. :nanner:
I just dont like the idea of a 2+2 period. My dad has an aston martin db7 vantage volante and the back seats never get used for seating. They would work for kids and maybe a very small woman, but just look at those pics that girl has barely any room and you can tell the driver has the front seat scooted up pretty far. Well at least there's something easy to lose weight from it

·
Registered
732 Posts
It in the bottom right corner of the color chart. You can even see that it says Krypton Green.
We only saw that pic in small size, looked like yellow and couldnt read the wording. The car is back in our good graces now that we can get our proper color (still waiting for the big Hp. version) :clap: was worried we had another fight on our hands over paint :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just dont like the idea of a 2+2 period. My dad has an aston martin db7 vantage volante and the back seats never get used for seating. They would work for kids and maybe a very small woman, but just look at those pics that girl has barely any room and you can tell the driver has the front seat scooted up pretty far. Well at least there's something easy to lose weight from it
I heard there's going to be a seater version and chances are, the convertible will only be a 2 seater.

If you want a two seater and less weight then get an Exige or Elise. Some of us need the 2+2 to take our kids in occassionally.

·
Registered
788 Posts
... That's me and at 5'10" and 17.5st (erm, 105kgs, 230lb) I need to go on a diet and I won't fit in the back of many cars, 911's are a no go too!
rotfl looks like you are having a fun time trying.

Looking foward to your driving impressions of the car when you get to take it for a spin.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts