The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gf look out the window this morning and saw this at the park across the street form our house. we called the police and filled a report. cops went to look for him and turns out he was at the bus stop waiting for the school bus.

pic removed, we really...really..do not need to see this

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that a dog!?????? Who's dog is that? If that is his dog it needs to be removed from his house and he needs counseling or something.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I'll NEVER WALK MY DOG EVER AGAIN :eek: :no:

With a childrens play zone behind him!
He'll be picking a different kind of captive target next, going by his youth.
I would send a hard copy to the local police agency... He already may be a perp. Males can be as young as 9 yo to be perps.

You should not have posted this.

This "other" section is a dangerous place
m

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I hope the kid is only scratching himself... I really do.
If you are the source of the pic, turn it in.
If not, give him the Bof D.
m

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cops have a copy of the pic.

the cop was going to go talk to his parents and then talk to him at school to see if he is having problems at home or anything like that. pretty gross. i couldnt believe i seen this. my girl was just about to talk our dog out and she say this kid doing that. she started yelling for me to come there and look at this.

:confused: :no: :huh:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
LOL I just find this thread disturbingly funny and absurd.

-honey! look! a kid is letting a dog like his penis in broad daylight

-he sure is.

-let's take a picture

-sweet!

LOL

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no one would think i was telling the truth. and how often do you see that stuff.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i did find it funny at first but it is still gross.

time of pic taken was 7.09 am

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
I think most counties in FL have a sex offender website. You should check and see if he has any other offenses.

My friend in NJs daughter was raped and murdered by a kid who lived across the street and had a history of sneaking into the girls bathroom, and other stuff but their was no notification and the perverts parents just said that their kid was "troubled" and never told my friend that he should keep his daughter away from her.

There is a guy who lives in my mothers town and keeps breaking into houses and exposing himself, and then running off. The cops think they know who the guy is, but said they have to catch him in the act. Thats a bunch of BS to me. They should take him in get all the people he exposed himself too to and pick him out of a line up. Just hope my mother or sister in law dont catch him.. they would Bobbittize him!

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
what happened? the pic is gone.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
xxxotic said:
I think most counties in FL have a sex offender website. You should check and see if he has any other offenses.

My friend in NJs daughter was raped and murdered by a kid who lived across the street and had a history of sneaking into the girls bathroom, and other stuff but their was no notification and the perverts parents just said that their kid was "troubled" and never told my friend that he should keep his daughter away from her.

There is a guy who lives in my mothers town and keeps breaking into houses and exposing himself, and then running off. The cops think they know who the guy is, but said they have to catch him in the act. Thats a bunch of BS to me. They should take him in get all the people he exposed himself too to and pick him out of a line up. Just hope my mother or sister in law dont catch him.. they would Bobbittize him!
There's no excuse for behavior like that...

People like that need to be tortured to death, whether they have a "mental problem" or not.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
There's no excuse for behavior like that...

People like that need to be tortured to death, whether they have a "mental problem" or not.
My friend got a ton of letters from people after his daughter died and his wife and Megan Kankas mother worked on getting Megans Law passed so that this wouldnt happen to other little kids.

They were going to go for the death penalty, but my friend said a ton of the letters he got were from inmates, who said that they would make every days of teh guys life a living hell, so they went with life imprisonment instead of having to relive teh experience through a trail..

In my opinion people like Jeffrey Dahlmer and Father Gaggen got what they deserved, even the worst criminals on death row are intolerant of people that are that screwed up and hurt innocent kids.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
It was a pic of some fat kid standing in front of a picnic table with a small dog on the table top. The kid had his fly open and his male member in his hand allowing the dog to lick it.

People who do that sort of thing to animals and kids should be drowned.

As far as the cops going to talk to his parents about trouble at home...I hope they make him go to counseling or something or wonder if his parents werent pervs or something. I mean, didnt we all have "problems at home" as teenagers? I think everyone has a little teenage angst..but we all go out and molest dogs. :huh:

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Thank you, whoever did it, for removing the picture! Form what I have read the kid needs some serious help, I hope he gets it.

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
It's arguable that people who torture others to death need to be tortured to death. In that case, who tortures to death the last man alive? :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts