The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ah, what are the odds! Driving south on 280 this morning, returning from a short drive through the hills, I was passed by an artic silver Elise wearing markings from Boardwalk Lotus! Amazing, considering there are so few of these cars delivered to this area.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Missed that one but in leaving Woodside had a yellow Lamborghini behind me and right behind him a silver Porsche Carrera GT. Guess that was a hotspot. ;)

·
Registered
687 Posts
2 women in a Storm Titanium car with a hardtop pulled up next to me on 280N tonight. We exchanged waves and smiles. Anyone on this board?

That silver Carrera GT may have been the same one that passed me Friday at over 100 mph, also on 280N.

·
Registered
587 Posts
MattG said:
Ah, what are the odds! Driving south on 280 this morning, returning from a short drive through the hills, I was passed by an artic silver Elise wearing markings from Boardwalk Lotus! Amazing, considering there are so few of these cars delivered to this area.
Matt, I may have seen the same car headed NB on I-5 this evening, headed towards Thunderhill (I would imagine, anyway... there is a Lotus track day is tomorrow).

I was coming back from TH myself... what a great day. 80 degrees, sunny, tons of track time thanks to low turnout... and the clincher was that we were running clockwise with the bypass.

We were all competing to see who could get the most air off the bypass, but I never seemed to get more than 3 wheels off the ground. :(

Attachments

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: Sighted! Artic Silver, hwy 280, 9/12 AM

suv_bait said:
We were all competing to see who could get the most air off the bypass, but I never seemed to get more than 3 wheels off the ground. :(
:eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts