The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this while installing my stereo - does anyone else have a cup holder autographed by Tracey?

p.s. the picture was take with my digital camera I've had for years.

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
LOL
Only if they pay more attention tightening bolts instead of thinking about where they should put their autographs! rotfl

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Why does it suck?

I think it is nice that Tracey took pride in her work:clap:

It may be something they do in the trim shop so if they have a problem they know who made the part.

:shift:
Nope... I just got a leather covered center console from the Lotus Trim Shop and no autograph by Tracey (or anyone else). :(

·
Registered
240 Posts
Tracey signed the back of the headliner piece that holds the hardtop on. I'll take a photo next time I take the top off. It says "♥ Tracey" written with a white paint pen. I've always thought it was really cool and shows pride in her work and really demonstrates that these are handmade cars for the most part.

The next time someone tours the factory, we should get a photo of Tracey.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
I heard RacyTracy will personally sign yours too for only 5.00 ( plus shipping )

·
Registered
377 Posts
Sure beats the empty beer can I found in the door of a brand new Corvette 30 years ago!

Jerry

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
When I was installing my Splitter , I had noticed my front crash structure was signed by "Tracey"

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Tracey signed the back of the headliner piece that holds the hardtop on. I'll take a photo next time I take the top off. It says "♥ Tracey" written with a white paint pen. I've always thought it was really cool and shows pride in her work and really demonstrates that these are handmade cars for the most part.

The next time someone tours the factory, we should get a photo of Tracey.
Mine doesn't say Tracey, but I do indeed have that exact same smiley face on my HT headliner. I thought it was pretty funny the first time I saw it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts