The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In the traditional format we used for decades, it was possible to express various colors in our signatures , and to make them at least twice as long. Only four lines allowed now. And the signatures were shown in our posts.

But, we seem to be able to illustrate our signatures with tons of emoji

is it still possible to change text colors and I’m just missing it?

·
Premium Member
477 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
You can always make a signature picture with all your info and then insert that into your signature. Put any text and images into a single banner style photo and add it where your text signature was. I will be doing that soon.

·
Premium Member
477 Posts

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
In the traditional format we used for decades, it was possible to express various colors in our signatures , and to make them at least twice as long. Only four lines allowed now. And the signatures were shown in our posts.

But, we seem to be able to illustrate our signatures with tons of emoji

is it still possible to change text colors and I’m just missing it?
More than four lines are allowed, but I've had to edit a signature for someone because they couldn't. Quote me, mention me (@oldmansan) or PM me if you need my help.

San

·
7,598 Posts
I just assumed it would work in signatures as well. A lot of people don't know BB code exists.
It does, as I just did it on my signature. The problem is that with the new format, "normal" members seem to have issues editing their signatures.

If anyone needs help with their signature, quote me, mention me (@oldmansan) or PM me ("the higher power") for assistance.

San

·
Registered
7,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This are the only options I am seeing.

·
Registered
7,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, please im me with a clue of where to go. It was obvious on the old site, looked just like in Word or Excel

·
7,598 Posts
Yes, please im me with a clue of where to go. It was obvious on the old site, looked just like in Word or Excel
You just go to edit your profile and insert the proper color formatting codes like mwehnes provided above. Again, the problem is that you may not be able to do it. I can't see what you can or can't do as when I edit a "normal" user's profile I use Moderator Tools, which obviously you don't have (hence my offer to assist if needed). I had to help another forum member that was unable to edit his signature since the changes to the forum format.

San

1 - 11 of 11 Posts