The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Signatures in the newly limited site format

785 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  oldmansan 
#1 · (Edited)
In the traditional format we used for decades, it was possible to express various colors in our signatures , and to make them at least twice as long. Only four lines allowed now. And the signatures were shown in our posts.

But, we seem to be able to illustrate our signatures with tons of emoji

is it still possible to change text colors and I’m just missing it?

#2 ·
#4 ·
You can always make a signature picture with all your info and then insert that into your signature. Put any text and images into a single banner style photo and add it where your text signature was. I will be doing that soon.

#6 ·
In the traditional format we used for decades, it was possible to express various colors in our signatures , and to make them at least twice as long. Only four lines allowed now. And the signatures were shown in our posts.

But, we seem to be able to illustrate our signatures with tons of emoji

is it still possible to change text colors and I’m just missing it?
More than four lines are allowed, but I've had to edit a signature for someone because they couldn't. Quote me, mention me (@oldmansan) or PM me if you need my help.

San

#8 ·
This are the only options I am seeing.

#10 ·
Yes, please im me with a clue of where to go. It was obvious on the old site, looked just like in Word or Excel

#11 ·
You just go to edit your profile and insert the proper color formatting codes like mwehnes provided above. Again, the problem is that you may not be able to do it. I can't see what you can or can't do as when I edit a "normal" user's profile I use Moderator Tools, which obviously you don't have (hence my offer to assist if needed). I had to help another forum member that was unable to edit his signature since the changes to the forum format.

San

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.