The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It doesn't seem that forum members have the ability to edit their signatures now (after the new format). I've helped several members to remedy this via Moderator Tools, so if you need help just let me know. Bear in mind I can't give you the ability to change your signature, rather I can make the changes for you.

San

·
Registered
966 Posts
I am not sure why anyone is having issues. Click your Icon in the upper right corner, then Account Settings, and then Signature. Then you will see your signature from the previous site and you can change it. Remember to hit save. I changed mine twice today....

·
7,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure why anyone is having issues. Click your Icon in the upper right corner, then Account Settings, and then Signature. Then you will see your signature from the previous site and you can change it. Remember to hit save. I changed mine twice today....
You have only three lines and no colors in your signature. Your signature is very simple compared to others.

San

·
Registered
966 Posts
You have only three lines and no colors in your signature. Your signature is very simple compared to others.

San
Very true. Thanks for being so helpful to everyone.
Merry Christmas! ?

·
7,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very true. Thanks for being so helpful to everyone.
Merry Christmas! ?
You too. Some of the members here have 11 line signatures and had multiple colors previously. They now don't have the ability to modify them so I thought I'd offer to help.

San

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
I did not realize it was so involved or never would have brought it up. Just figured I was missing something.
Thanks for offering your time, but this explains it for me:

The new site limits our ability to edit signatures. Won’t mention it again.

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
5,863 Posts
The new site limits our ability to edit signatures. Won’t mention it again.
On the contrary, if 'bigger' more verbose sigs are desired by the users of AutoGuide forums, the @Admin or @Administrator should provide them. It is a desire on many AutoGuide forums that I participate in and Moderate.

They won't update the capabilities if we don't lobby for changes.

+++++++++

Also, a THANKS to @oldmansan for helping out! :love:

Reactions: Kubera

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
I do appreciate that our avatars are not round any more, they can be seen mostly like they were.
And it is awesome that OMS is offering his time to help folks with this.
I imagine it comes down to preserving server space? Bigger pictures, longer signatures, color in signatures. They must need to store a bit more data?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts