The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
We seriously need to put a run together, guys. At least 3-4 cars would be awesome, if we could do it. -poke-

As a side note, I saw a Canyon Red Exige this afternoon on I-4, near the SeaWorld exit. :up:

-Justyn

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I saw that Red Exige on I-4 near maitland on Saturday. I hear there's one in Oviedo, so that might be him.

We did a fun run a few months ago. It's about time for another. Maybe a trip to the yahala bakery?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I saw that Red Exige on I-4 near maitland on Saturday. I hear there's one in Oviedo, so that might be him.

We did a fun run a few months ago. It's about time for another. Maybe a trip to the yahala bakery?
That would be great, we just need to plan a firm date/time. I'm always up for a trip to that bakery (I've never been, but have heard good things). :nanner2:

·
Registered
424 Posts
me too - I am still trying to hit the 600 mile mark and have had the car for almost 3 months -eek-

·
Registered
424 Posts
what gives - when are we getting together. I saw Andrew today (Club racer)/Owner of Firkin Keggler and he offered up his place. Mini Cooper club met there last night.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Cool place. I almost went to the MINI meet there yesterday, but couldn't make it at the last minute. :rolleyes:

Someone just needs to pick a date/time and post it, as it seems too hard to get everyone to respond to e-mails/messages in order to coordinate an event. Whomever can make it can put their name on the list and we'll go with it. It seems to work on the MINI forums at least... :confused:

·
Registered
115 Posts
I was wondering who owned the club racer I saw at Firkin Kegler 2 days ago -Definitely due for a fun run somewhere - Yalaha sounds interesting!
Probably need a separate post for "Orlando Fun Run".... enjoyed the last one Dwight.

- John R

1 - 13 of 13 Posts