The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SilverBullet picked up Elise today at Lotus Atlanta

HI All,
Drove my friend up (Silver bullet on the list, never posts)to Lotus Atlanta to pick up his silver elise with red interior, gorgeous car, he's very happy and really enjoyed the drive home.

Pouring rain when we were there, no pics, I'll try to get him to post something.
Chris

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry JD,
It was pouring down rain so no pics yet. I'll see about getting him to do some tomorrow/
Chris

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are pics of Barry's new car. He put on 250 miles today and is very happy with it.
Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
ok...i applied a levels adjustment layer to them and here they are again

cheers. and conrats, barry

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
LotusLust said:
ok...i applied a levels adjustment layer to them and here they are again
LotusLust, thanks. That was bugging the fluck out of me.

The exact same car I've ordered. Can't sit up now...

·
Registered
238 Posts
is that the light silver or the titanium?

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
silver. you could have told it was titanium if they had said...titanium
:D

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cranium,
Barry and I have done a lot of riding in N. Ga, N. Caroline, Tn including a few runs of the Gap. Lots of fun, unfortunately the popularity of the GAP makes it a no go area on the weekends. Midweek is a great time and only traffic is pretty much locals, who drive their trucks through like a bat outta hell!
Chris

·
Registered
714 Posts
Yay, finally a silver car with a real touring interior. Maybe now the pics on the lotus web page can be updated ;)

Oh, and LotusLust, as soon as I saw the pictures I thought of doing the same thing. Thanks for saving all of us the time :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Red Carpets?

Hey Chris & Silver Bullet:
That's the exact combination I have on oder at Newport European, Arctic Silver and Red Interior. I noticed the power window button on the door which may indicate that you got the touring package?
Can you tell me if there's any red carpet on the floor or part of the doors? (I had concerns of that looking a bit pimpy) My dealer was unable to answer that question. From the pictures, it looks like aluminum floors and black carpeting in the front? Please confirm.
Also, congratulations on taking delivery.
- dechien

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Far as I know the carpet is black with all touring option colors. This car has black carpet as well.
Chris

1 - 20 of 24 Posts