The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Days of google searching and some playing with various nuts laying around in my garage hasn't solved my issue, so curious if anyone can help me before I buy nearly 1 of every nut from Ace Hardware. :D

Long story short, nut apparently backed off of my BPV linkage about 2 months after I bought the car, and it has just been dangling since. Recently removed the supercharger to replace the nut, it just doesn't seem to be a very common size. Very fine pitch....

Does anyone happen to know what size nut I need to find?

Attachments

·
Registered
846 Posts
Days of google searching and some playing with various nuts laying around in my garage hasn't solved my issue, so curious if anyone can help me before I buy nearly 1 of every nut from Ace Hardware. :D

Long story short, nut apparently backed off of my BPV linkage about 2 months after I bought the car, and it has just been dangling since. Recently removed the supercharger to replace the nut, it just doesn't seem to be a very common size. Very fine pitch....

Does anyone happen to know what size nut I need to find?
Pretty sure it's metric, I'd just take the blower to Ace..., should be a good laugh...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts