The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They need volunteers for 14th, free food and open track time after 3pm. I am thinking of going, and if you missed out on last month's Skills Day, its not to late to sign up as a driver.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
its a good time. I was planning on going but I'm driving at another event instead.

Seph, you may remember a friend of mine at Portland. He'll be there in the SLK55 AMG on the 14th.

The autocross at the end is fun.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Where and with what group is this?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Motorsportreg.com, I'm planning on sticking around for the open course at the end, since I won't be so blasted by driving all day. Still be a late night for me having to drop off the Lotus back in storage.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Confused.

Porsche club day? Need to be a member? Open track from 3 until when? (edit and yes i understand volunteer situation, not open free track time for ****s/giggles).
Porsche club hosts the event, Open track is 3pm till nightfall.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
go check out the pacific northwest region pca website. It has all the answers you need.

In short, this event is open to pretty much anyone. Being a BMW CCA member is probably the best bang for the buck.

Sign up for a motorsportreg.com account. Go sign up for this event. It is that simple.

If you need a club membership I recommend the BMW CCA. they have a bunch of events during the year, they have a good relationship with the PCA, which gets you into PCA events as well.

The ELCC is also a good group and seems to be building the relationships in the area. ELCC is the Evergreen Lotus Car Club.

Now get those cars out to the track! We need more of the northwest cars out at the track!

best,

Trevor

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm in for the first track day in my Elise, along with a friend in his WRX.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm in for the first track day in my Elise, along with a friend in his WRX.
Good deal, I'll try to take some vids of your runs if my position permits. Good quality ones not like the one where I messed up like Trevor took rotfl j/k

·
Registered
425 Posts
You can come out to the other end of the track and see me and my codriver whoop up on some Porsches at the autocross. ;-)

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can come out to the other end of the track and see me and my codriver whoop up on some Porsches at the autocross. ;-)
I watched you guys :clap: when I should have been on cone duty rotfl I took a short video to..

·
Registered
425 Posts
I forgot to take the camera today, so no video from our end of the track. :(

FTD though. :D

Throwing on the new stiffer BWR front bar tonight for the BSCC practice tomorrow. We were getting inside rear wheel lift around the turnarounds and it's screwing with stuff, so time to add some virtual spring!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I forgot to take the camera today, so no video from our end of the track. :(

FTD though. :D

Throwing on the new stiffer BWR front bar tonight for the BSCC practice tomorrow. We were getting inside rear wheel lift around the turnarounds and it's screwing with stuff, so time to add some virtual spring!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts