The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The homepage for Skip Barber has a teaser that would suggest that the Exige is comming to the school's inventory. Does anyone have some background?

I find myself wondering if the nat_asp Exige would be slower or faster than the 2.0l formula cars around Road America. My guess is the Exige would be slower, but a ball to drive nevertheless.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
The homepage for Skip Barber has a teaser that would suggest that the Exige is comming to the school's inventory. Does anyone have some background?

I've heard nothing about this but will ask in Atlanta.

I find myself wondering if the nat_asp Exige would be slower or faster than the 2.0l formula cars around Road America. My guess is the Exige would be slower, but a ball to drive nevertheless.
Track record is 2:31.XX in the formula car (with treaded tires). You might see if Trackpedia has any times posted for Elise/Exige. I'd guess they would be pretty close.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Heard the same rumor......about 2 years ago.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
There was a big meeting between Skippy and Lotus at the LA Auto Show 7 months ago.

·
Registered
175 Posts
It just means they'll add it to the high performance fleet, (drive around cones in the parking lot & a couple lead/follow laps). I doubt they will be part of a race series, since they are Mazda sponsored.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts