The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Oh, come on, give me a break. It's one thing to wander aimlessly and another to engage in complicated sequential acts. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
babak said:
Oh, come on, give me a break. It's one thing to wander aimlessly and another to engage in complicated sequential acts. :rolleyes:
Lets not ruin it for everyone else...

I plan to use this excuse if I ever get stuck in marriage for some reason :p

·
Registered
758 Posts
babak said:
Yeh, but 'complicated sequential acts' are a hell of a lot more fun :D

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I'd settle for an uncomplicated sequential act :D

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Gromit said:
Yeh, but 'complicated sequential acts' are a hell of a lot more fun :D
Not if you don't remember those 'acts' :D

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
babak said:
Not if you don't remember those 'acts' :D
Not true.

If you wake up in a strange house and notice that a good looking girl is in bed next to you... it's pretty safe to assume that you had fun the night before :p

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
Not true.

If you wake up in a strange house and notice that a good looking girl is in bed next to you... it's pretty safe to assume that you had fun the night before :p
And if you don't remember having 'fun' you can carry on having more fun to make new memories huh?

·
Registered
368 Posts
We don't have sleep sex probs that i know of around the house, but my little brother tends to sleep walk. He'll wander into different rooms of the house and talk or do things. He never remembers what he does when I ask him about them later. Sometimes he claims that he sees ghosts or eyes staring at him from outside the window. I'd ask him about it later, and again he does not recall those situations at all. So sleep sex? Why not?

·
Registered
513 Posts
I've seen documented cases of couples waking up in the middle of orgasm, neither of them conscious when it started. And there are enough strange things in this world, I think it could be true (not saying it is, just that I can see the possibility).

My question is, who is she having sex with - and are they just going along with it without saying anything?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts