The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is short notice to all but I just got confirmation on a car show that is being held Sunday April 13 at Riverbench Church here in Austin. The Church is located off 360 just past the bridge. All makes and models are welcome. The organizers are asking for the vehicles to be there around 9 am and the event should last until mid-afternoon. I will be bringing an Exige S out. This should be a fun event, hope to see you all there!

·
Registered
839 Posts
This gathering was also marketed to the Harris Hill Road members recently. I think it also includes a bar-b-que lunch! Some of us will be going to the H2R track in the afternoon after the show for members' track time. (www.harrishillroad.com).

·
Registered
135 Posts
I really wish I knew about this ahead of time. I'm on a 4 day weekend and have family in Austin. It would've been a good excuse to drive up. Unfortunately I doubt I can wake up early enough tomorrow morning to make it there by 9. I'd have to leave around 4 at the latest. =/

·
Registered
22 Posts
charlie, good last minute call on the car show today. that was alot of fun! to bad i missed scott and jasper. i drove back by after we had left and there was a shelby cobra and a diablo there but everyone else had cleared out.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Charlie, had a blast runnin you down Old Spicewood, what color was the Diablo, it may have been John. He is supposed to bring both of his up to the dealership on the 26th for the San Marcos drive.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i really can't remember what color it was?? i want to say it was a light color like an off white or something?? beats me. i was looking it the diablo then the cobra caught my eye!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts