The Lotus Cars Community banner

Small Cars and Coffee, Acton MA

10316 85
Bagels Plus
93 Great Rd, Acton, MA 01720

See latest posts for current dates and times

Hi, I'm trying to start a small C&C type event in Metro-North West Boston - The first one will be:

*See latest posts for current event information *
First Event: April 22, 2018 8-10 am

The parking lot should be big enough for a small group at that time of day. Its nothing formal and the shop doesn't know its happening - I really am not expecting a big turnout. But if we can get a few people coming I'm hoping it can turn into a regular thing.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,179 Posts
Ok, let's make it official. Last two C&C's of 2018 will be:

Sept 30th & Oct 21st
8-10 am
Bagels Plus
93 Great Rd, Acton, MA 01720

Remember this is not Lotus exclusive, so feel free to invite friends or bring a non-Loti if you want!

Is there interest in a drive afterwards? Recommendations on destinstions? I can pan something out.

Hope to see you all there.
I was home but missed the notice. If you email the details I can add the events to the calendar and send an email to the mailing list as a reminder.

-Shawn

·
Super Moderator
3,179 Posts
Sounds good - looking forward to it! I just sent a reminder out to my non-Lotus (well, non-exclusive) group as well. I hope to see some new faces!

-Josh
Forgot to mention I did the same.

·
Super Moderator
3,179 Posts
A couple of use showed up much later (me and Warren), after the rain had stopped. Nice to make a connection and will look forward to making more at another time. Very good bagels BTW.

Kevin
I should have just hung out there for a bit to see who might show after the rain stopped. I just checked my receipt for Blackbird and I was there at 9:34 so I just missed you and Warren and came in after Josh left.

Rainy, cold, and end of season does cripple these events.

·
Super Moderator
3,179 Posts
Sunday weather is looking ok. Any interesting in meeting in that area around noon then taking s short drive some place to grab lunch to make up for last week?

Perhaps:
11:30 Meet at Blackbird between 11:30 and noon for anyone who just wants to grab a coffee/sandwich and take off
12:00 Take a short drive to grab lunch. Always open to ideas here.

Also, I'll be busting clays between 9 and 11 right up the roads if anyone wants to join me.

·
Super Moderator
3,179 Posts
I forgot to get some pictures. If you have some pictures I can share on the NEMOLL Facebook page and the mailing list, please post!

I'm glad we beat the weather and it was good we decided to skip the drive to lunch. We'll make up for that up later . . .

·
Super Moderator
3,179 Posts
Added these events to the Groups/Clubs thread, first post.

·
Super Moderator
3,179 Posts
Good question. Why don't we all get together for coffee to discuss it? This Saturday is the C&C at the dealer. How about:

Confirmed:
Saturday May 22nd
8-10 am
Bagels Plus
Acton, MA

Let's meet someplace different unless we get a lot of interest. Post feedback on location/date in this thread.

·
Super Moderator
3,179 Posts
I have an insanely packed summer and will be out of two 2-3 weekends in June, July and probably August, so I think I'll have to pass on planning them this year. I would love to attend and luckily enough @Keeper picked the one weekend this month I'll be around, so I can do Sat 5/22

We can also do Bagel's Plus in Acton like we did in 2019 - there is typically plenty of space in the parking lot there. When I ran them in 2019 it was not Lotus exclusive, any thoughts on that for the 22nd @Keeper? Small and Lotus only, or broader?
Bagels Plus and open it up would be great. I'll edit the above and note Bagel's plus in the next email/FB updates.

·
Super Moderator
3,179 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,179 Posts
EDIT: CANCELED.

Let's plan on the 19th for the next C&C. Also, a Saturday but Sunday is Father's day, and I imagine people have plans.

Saturday June 19th
8-10 am
Bagels Plus
Acton, MA

Please park in outlined area, so we can avoid Bagel's Plus customers. We can park in adjacent spots as needed.

Font Biome Screenshot Urban design Software

·
Super Moderator
3,179 Posts
With rain at 50% from 8 to 10am, the C&C for tomorrow is officially canceled. Although it should be light, passing showers, that's typically all it takes to turn most people away. Unofficially, people can still meet if they choose.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts