The Lotus Cars Community banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Hi All!

We are going to pick back up again with the Cars & Coffee!

May 19th
8-10 am
Bagels Plus
93 Great Rd, Acton, MA 01720

Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Hi all just a bump - this is happening this coming Sunday (19th). As a reminder it is not a Lotus exclusive event, but the drive Keeper is organizing afterwards is.

-Josh

·
Super Moderator
3,104 Posts
I forgot to get some pictures. If you have some pictures I can share on the NEMOLL Facebook page and the mailing list, please post!

I'm glad we beat the weather and it was good we decided to skip the drive to lunch. We'll make up for that up later . . .

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Hi all,

Just a friendly reminder there is an Acton C&C this coming Sunday, 8 am behind Bagels Plus in Acton!

This is the second time the event is being advertised on Facebook, and turn out was definitely larger last time. We had a 2017 Ford GT, a Lotus 7 and a 7-like, as well as a good mix of new cars and regulars.

Hope you can make it!

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
There is another Acton Cars and Coffee this Saturday morning at 8:30!

There's still some good driving left in the year, come hang out for a bit!

Depending on the weather we may try and cram one more in for early October.

·
Premium Member
1,442 Posts
I am going to try and check it out this Sat.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Hi All! Important update! I've moved the C&C to this Sunday, instead of Saturday. The weather Saturday morning looks dicey and Sunday should be dry.

I hope you all can still make it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi -- I am a brand new Lotus Elise owner in Boston looking to connect with other Lotus owners in NE. I am planning to join the LOG and look forward to meeting other Lotus owners in the area.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Hi -- I am a brand new Lotus Elise owner in Boston looking to connect with other Lotus owners in NE. I am planning to join the LOG and look forward to meeting other Lotus owners in the area.
Hi, welcome! I think the Acton C&C will take the rest of the year off, but there are a bunch more Cars and Coffee this month.

I know at least a few New England Lotus owners will be at Seacoast C&C tomorrow. I'll be there a bit late, but I'm going.

There is also a Cars and Coffee hosted by AlphaCars in Boxborough (details on Facebook) on Oct 12, and Larz Anderson has one more on Oct 26th.

I hope to make a few more events before the end of the year!

41 - 60 of 60 Posts