The Lotus Cars Community banner
61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,173 Posts
Added these events to the Groups/Clubs thread, first post.

·
Super Moderator
3,173 Posts
Good question. Why don't we all get together for coffee to discuss it? This Saturday is the C&C at the dealer. How about:

Confirmed:
Saturday May 22nd
8-10 am
Bagels Plus
Acton, MA

Let's meet someplace different unless we get a lot of interest. Post feedback on location/date in this thread.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I have an insanely packed summer and will be out of two 2-3 weekends in June, July and probably August, so I think I'll have to pass on planning them this year. I would love to attend and luckily enough @Keeper picked the one weekend this month I'll be around, so I can do Sat 5/22 [edit-Keeper]

We can also do Bagel's Plus in Acton like we did in 2019 - there is typically plenty of space in the parking lot there. When I ran them in 2019 it was not Lotus exclusive, any thoughts on that for the 22nd @Keeper? Small and Lotus only, or broader?

·
Super Moderator
3,173 Posts
I have an insanely packed summer and will be out of two 2-3 weekends in June, July and probably August, so I think I'll have to pass on planning them this year. I would love to attend and luckily enough @Keeper picked the one weekend this month I'll be around, so I can do Sat 5/22

We can also do Bagel's Plus in Acton like we did in 2019 - there is typically plenty of space in the parking lot there. When I ran them in 2019 it was not Lotus exclusive, any thoughts on that for the 22nd @Keeper? Small and Lotus only, or broader?
Bagels Plus and open it up would be great. I'll edit the above and note Bagel's plus in the next email/FB updates.

·
Super Moderator
3,173 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,173 Posts
EDIT: CANCELED.

Let's plan on the 19th for the next C&C. Also, a Saturday but Sunday is Father's day, and I imagine people have plans.

Saturday June 19th
8-10 am
Bagels Plus
Acton, MA

Please park in outlined area, so we can avoid Bagel's Plus customers. We can park in adjacent spots as needed.

Font Biome Screenshot Urban design Software

·
Super Moderator
3,173 Posts
With rain at 50% from 8 to 10am, the C&C for tomorrow is officially canceled. Although it should be light, passing showers, that's typically all it takes to turn most people away. Unofficially, people can still meet if they choose.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've finished my bagels from last time, and the forecast actually looks promising - any interest in a C&C for next Saturday, the 24th??

·
Super Moderator
3,173 Posts
I'll be at Bagel's Plus 8am Saturday. I'll try to see if we can get the word out to other makes, but I don't manage this event for other makes. It's another Saturday since I'm busy on Sunday.

Saturday Oct 9th
8-10 am
Bagels Plus
Acton, MA

Please park in outlined area, so we can avoid Bagel's Plus customers. We can park in adjacent spots as needed.

View attachment 1289514

·
Super Moderator
3,173 Posts
Thanks for joining me. When I left in the morning, I didn't know if there would be another Lotus. No concern, of course, since it's 10 miles of scenic back roads with no stop signs that ends with bagels and coffee. When I left just after 9am, there were 4 7's, 2 111's, and a couple Germans.

Attachments

61 - 80 of 85 Posts