The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLVED!!!!thanks..smash which window to gain entry?

SOLVED...
Locked out, alarm gone nuts, can't get in. Going to break into car to pull alarm plug and run immobilizer bypass. Which window? Pass side? Can anyone pm me the immobilizer wires to jumper? Need to get car running! Stuck in Ct on my last leg of journey. Alarm sounding and loud relay chattering heard up front under clam. Alarm has stopped, not sure If i stopped it using fob button, or it just decided too, or blew fuse. Also posted in alarm/cdl section, pm'd sir lotus.

Need to know. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Seems like a bad idea. Haven't you spent enough money this week?

Open the trunk. Trigger the inertia switch. Won't that trigger the door locks to open?

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
Yes better to open the trunk and disconnect battery then figure it out.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm going to vote for anything but the rear window. Windscreen not far behind on the list. Then I will suggest *there must be a better way*...

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Smash the back seat passenger side window

:)

·
Registered
105 Posts
You've got the soft top on right? Can you get between the top of the window glass and side rail? Perhaps you can pull on the release.

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gonna try the inertia switch - forgot about that one. Say that succeds... do I need to do anything else to reengage the capabilities of the fuel pump?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Solved how....?

·
Registered
7,125 Posts

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Yes better to open the trunk and disconnect battery then figure it out.
Problem has been solved, however, upon disconnecting the car battery the alarm switches over to it's internal back up battery.
There are a number of ways to get into the car, however for security reasons I will not post them publicly.
Michael

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Best first mods for this car are multivex mirrors (not available for now :()
and getting the alarm system out of the car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts