The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is our current Lotus supply:

New:

2007 Lotus Exige S 220 Ardent Red, Track Pack, Starshield. Trades and Offers Considered.

2007 Lotus Exige S 220 Arctic Silver, Touring, Track, LSD. Trades and Offers Considered.

The Exiges above are pre-2007 price increase cars and we are motivated to sell them so please give me call on these to see what we can work out for you.

Pre-Owned:

2002 Esprit V8 25th Aniv Ed - Silver (the perfect color for this car IMHO) - 22K miles - 2-owner California Lotus
it is right mechanically and cosmetically , serviced and ready to go.

2007 Exige Cup 255 - Red - Low mileage - under 700 miles
Fully sorted, broken in on the street, tested and set up by Smith Lotus owner Brent Smith. Lowered, corner balanced, aligned, refreshed the brakes - ready to race today and priced aggressively. Buyer will receive a day of personal instruction at one of our local tracks by Brent Smith. By our second testing day at Thunderhill Brent Smith was able to achieve lap times very close to our 190 Motorsports Rover-powered Lotus factory race car weighing 400lbs lighter than the 255, that is how well this car is set up.

On Order – reserve this car by deposit – take delivery when we receive it from England:

2008 Lotus SC – Storm Titanium – Sport, Touring, Hardtop, Starshield

I have a lead on a very clean Lotus Elan and a near perfect Europa -- update on those two will be posted when I have all the details.

We are always interested in trades so let us know what you have!

Please go to our website Smith Lotus San Luis Obispo California Elise Lotus Exige Lotus Cars Dealer California Lotus Dealership - Lotus Dealersfor large images and full descriptions of each car.

Smith Lotus is a sponsor of the Lotus Challenge Series. The LCS is a great way to get into racing your Lotus.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts