The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While Lotus enthusiasts have always known Brent Smith as a true enthusiast, it is clear that he is taking his "game" up a notch lately. First, note is the new website he setup which is probably the best of any dealer in the US.

http://www.smithlotus.com

He also has recently brought on board Darin Phillips who has already become active on this forum.

I applaud Smith Lotus for their commitment to the brand and look forward seeing them grow their business and influence in the community.:clap::clap:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Bought my elise from Smith just over three years ago and had a great experience. When I picked mine up, they were just about finished prepping their then T1 elise.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thanks!

Thanks so much for your kind words. The web site is still in process, but I really appreciate the positive feedback. Brent is taking his Lotus dealership to another level and I am really excited to be a part of that. I really can't wait to see what the year will bring in improvements to our operation and the level of client services we will offer. It is a privilege to be a part of the Lotus community and to be associated with such a fantastic marque.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Love your website - WELL DONE - best I've seen from any dealer :clap:

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Keep running into Brent at track days and the Monterey historic. Indeed a true enthusiast and looking forward to seeing his next Lotus track toy on course.

Welcome to Lotustalk, Darin.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Purchased both my Elise and Exige from Jeff at Smith Lotus. Been very happy with their sales, service and knowledge about these cars. Great to hear the dealership is moving forward with a new website!

Dave

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I'm driving my Elise (bought from Smith Lotus 3 years ago, first owner-I'm the second owner) to SLO May 3/4th with a bunch of crazy Miata owners from San Diego. I think I'll have the only Lotus in the group. I'm planning to visit Smith Lotus Sunday or Monday. Darin, what's the best time to visit?

--Hal

·
Registered
123 Posts
You name the day

Hal -

I can be there whenever you need me to. Let me see what I can arrange for you and your Miata driving friends to drive. Can you bring them along? If so, how many people are we talking about? Lets stay in touch about it. I am looking forward to meeting all of you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts