The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Elise
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone else just like poke your head in the garage to look at your car and get a smile on your face? It’s extra hard now that the weather has turned in Utah and I can’t drive it... (excuse the dirty car, waiting for a nice day to wash it before getting the car cover on it for the year)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone else just like your head in the garage to look at your car and get a smile on your face? It’s extra hard now that the weather has turned in Utah and I can’t drive it... (excuse the dirty car, waiting for a nice day to wash it before getting the car cover on it for the year)
View attachment 1273898
Yep. If that doesn't happen once in awhile, time for a new car :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
Love the Cappuccino, drove it 150 miles yesterday to car show

Reactions: 06LE

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
I do this several times a day. lol

Reactions: dmaxdallas

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
If you’re a married man, please bless us with your secret :ROFLMAO:
LOL!! 20 years happily married.

:p < I'll leave it at that. LOL

·
Premium Member
6,935 Posts
As they reside covered in the outdoor garage, once put to sleep I don't disturb their slumbers. Have the Stelvio to entertain me for winter

·
Registered
153 Posts
If you’re a married man, please bless us with your secret :ROFLMAO:
That's not even half my bikes, but I have more invested in ex-wives that I do wheels...

Currently at 4 ex-wives and a baby momma...

Somewhere out there is a woman with low enough standards, and few available options, but I'm hoping not to meet her! :)

Kevin

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Just redid the garage... been meaning to show it off here :)

(racedeck tile, newage pro cabinetry, tirerack tire rack, fastrack for Hockey stuff. heavy duty shelving for storage bins, and two large proslat slatwalls for modular storage (bikes, kid toys, etc))

·
Registered
2007 Elise
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just redid the garage... been meaning to show it off here :)

(racedeck tile, newage pro cabinetry, tirerack tire rack, fastrack for Hockey stuff. heavy duty shelving for storage bins, and two large proslat slatwalls for modular storage (bikes, kid toys, etc))

Dude that garage looks killer, nice work on that - mark me as jelly - I need to do something with mine...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts