The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I stopped by HuntingRidgeMotors today to see Robert's new Snuffy in person.

Get well soon Robert, hopefully this can give you something good to look forward to.

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
Damn! That looks sweet!!! That's my car in 5 months! Looks a bit lighter here than in person.

It's screaming for the HRM special edition upgrade!

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Snuffy grew up-LSS now! Alright Robert!!!!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hey Zero, did you see a Storm Titanium car there? I'm waiting for mine from HRM "any day now", and wonder if you saw it. (Yeah, I know, Mark would let me know, but I'm still jonesing for any info on my car!)

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
I think the license plate needs to be Snuffy II :D

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
mrluky said:
sorry to steal the thread, would lss be sensible to get for year round, all weather(except sunny) driving?
As the car is delivered, you would not be able to drive in snow at all. Heavy rain can already be tricky at highway speeds. For your driving priorities, I might suggest against getting the sports package, getting another set of wheels, and even another car to drive for the winter.

Be careful out there!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Robert's laser blue inspired me to change from BRP. Now on order. Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
spindoc said:
Hey Zero, did you see a Storm Titanium car there? I'm waiting for mine from HRM "any day now", and wonder if you saw it. (Yeah, I know, Mark would let me know, but I'm still jonesing for any info on my car!)
Sorry spindoc I didn't take the time to look around at what else Mark had upstairs. I think 3 other cars came in the same day but I was really there to see what the Lazer Blue was all about.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts