The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 323 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somehow I've never found getting into/out of the Elise very difficult.

Below are a couple of photos you'll enjoy. I've always been able to put my leg behind my head. Now I've added a bit of theatrics by adding the one-legged stand.

I feel really lucky to have such flexibility especially since I'm now 52 years old.

Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Far more flexibility than i have, i'm impressed.

I did have the horrifying thought of "i'm stuck" yesterday as i was laying on the floor of the car, with my head under the dash and feet in the air looking for the driving light relay. Thankfully a little twisting allowed me to get out, hitting the hazard lights in the process, which i thought was appropriate.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Another one

Found this nice little wooden train in a park in Santarem, Portugal.

The surface was not too curved. The only concern is the height.

Obviously my kids have seen me do this kind of trick many times -- they look completely bored!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Change Of Scenery

This is the one of which I'm most proud. Just to prove that the red shirt (see previous posts) had nothing to do with it, I changed shirts.

That's my son learning the trade.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Can you do both left and right legs, or just the right?

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I did that once on my motorcycle. It resulted in 4 months of physical therapy. I wish you the best of luck in your recovery.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
I dont know what to say....lol

i've never been able to do that....

·
Registered
310 Posts
Do you have any more pictures of the leg trick at other places? I think this should be a continuing thread with regular updates. Kinda like the nome for travelocity. Here is the leg trick in front of this momument, this police officer, this pack of animals!

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
This could be an internet phenomenon.

'Dude, did you see the pics of that guy with the very unfortunate attire (c'mon, taupe dress socks and shorts?!!?) doing the leg behind the head thing in various places?'

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Next time someone wants to drive my Elise, I'm going to show them these pictures and say "You can drive it, only if you can do this."

1 - 20 of 323 Posts