Our family was on a road trip to Newfoundland in the summer. Canada has 10 provinces and this was the only one we hadn't yet seen.
1) A spiral staircase at a Bed and Breakfast in Quebec.
2) World's largest axe in Nackawic, New Brunswick.
3) A little house in need of repair.
4) A light house.
5) An iceberg off the coast of Labrador.
Some more pictures. The potholes were on one of the main roads in Labrador.
1) Pothole warning.
2) I'm glad we took my wife's car instead of my Lotus!
3) World's largest lobster in Shediac, New Brunswick.
4) Cape Spear Newfoundland, the most easterly point in Canada.
5) A little dog with his Harley helmet.
My wife and I went to Wilmington NC recently for a niece's wedding.
Here are a few pictures.
1) and 2) Storm King Highway (218) in New York state. This was mentioned in Road and Track recently as a "must see" road.
3) My leg trick with the bride. I've done this for the past four weddings I've attended.
4) The Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel in Virginia.
5) The American Visionary Arts Museum in Baltimore.
Regarding 4) I've been on that bridge in the family car but this was the first time I've taken the Elise. Luckily both the truck and the fence on the bridge are see-through.
1 - First house designed by Gaudi.
2 - I asked if I could see the house for free if I could put my leg behind my head.
3 - Sorry, that didn't work. The attendant could put her leg behind her head too!
4 - Arc de Triomf, Barcelona.
5 - National Palace of Catalonia.