The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any word on sport package? my dealer screwed up a bit and now I have a fully loaded CO car coming - sport, touring, and hardtop

cars going to cost 2 grand more hten I wanted but no point bitching now - i just want it!

apperently some cars ahead of me in NY have arrived and its like pulling teeth from the dealer

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Not sure what you mean by shipping. Some sport pack cars are here.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i remember hearing about a delay on sport packag equipted cars - just want to know if my car has even left since cars that i shouldhave been ahead of are ariving

dealer said they'd call wed. i'm not holding my breath

·
Registered
157 Posts
Check out the thread "Just a test>>> " I believe he got a LSS car...there is another customer who got an LSS car as well. Don't remember the thread, but it's new as of today (?)

Sounds like the LSS equiped car is STIFF, but hopefully not kidney jarring stiff!

·
Banned
6,941 Posts
Well the sport optioned cars are definitely arriving. A red/black showed up at an M3 event in NJ this past weekend (wish it was mine!). It got a lot of attention.

Stan

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
agent,
Just had the 1k service done, it's no biggie, they just ask for the first 600 miles only use moderate throttle with short periods to higher throttle settings considered beneficial. Try to vary speed and throttle settings.

Basically, just a sensible break in then you're good to go.
Chris

·
Banned
6,941 Posts
>>Lotus of Atlanta's tester is a LSS/Touring chrome orange, and they've got it. <<

And it has a hard top too. Too bad it's not one of their "extra" cars or I'd snap it up.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
I believe that the Red Elise that Criswell delivered last Saturday was equipped with the LSS (from the pictures - I didn't see the car).

Tim Mullen

1 - 13 of 13 Posts